Happy teachers' Day!I think the celebration yesterday was rather successful, and I`m proud of the student council board, proud of our Nurafiq. Haha. Hardy, J.O, Shawn and Eugene`s solo were great! :D
I have a deal with Sandra next teachers' day. RIGHT, TIMOTHY/SYMPHONY/TIKATAKA? (x
Went back to wvps with Danielle. Had some crazy fun with her and she really made my day. Thank you so much Dan, although you are still really irritating. Hahas. Shared with her my grieves and I`m feeling much better now.
Saw some old friends and my, how they`ve changed. How WE have changed! At least I still can recognise them hahas. And fine, most of them grew taller and they keep towering over me and asked if I`m ever gonna grow. Gah!
One unexpected person we saw was Jiajun, one of my really close friends in the past. I guess we`re gonna hang out during the hols, and that would make me a happier person too. :)
All my teachers still remember me! Love them.
-
Results for the term are out!
4 As, 1 B, 2 Cs, 1 F.
L1R5 : 14
The F is obviously my Amath. See, it leaves such a pathetic stain on my report card, I can`t wait to drop it!
-
September Hols are here and I have to go back to school for 4 dayzzzzzzzz. On top of that, once school reopens, 3/4`s gonna have to deal with 4 tests! What the hell.
Mm, yesterday had been really eventful ya. Talked with many people online about mm, 2 different stuff and I have since taken a few steps closer to be happy from within once more.
Soon, I won`t have to pretend anymore.
And once again thanks Danielle Sim, for making me go wild yesterday. You don`t know how much it means to me.
Gladys, if you`re reading this, thanks, too. :)
I don`t know how I`m ever gonna survive without the support of my friends. For that, I`m really grateful for being who I am.
I don`t have to name everyone out. You guys know who you are. Really, thanks shitloads!
<3